Producing in United Kingdom with IRIS GROUP
- A territory which successfully balances artistic and a commercial approach to cinema
- It has strong national fund in the BFI and this is supported by regional Screen Agencies such as Creative England, Northern Ireland Screen, FFilm Cymru Wales and Screen Yorkshire, amongst others
- The UK tax credit is compatible with international co-productions
- The two national broadcasters – BBC Films and Film4 – also can act as major financing partners
- It has a significant market with numerous distribution and sales outfits
- A wide array of investment funds (equity / gap) to close financing on films
- Iris Productions UK Ltd is based in London and represented by Alice de Sousa, who has an extensive producing track record in the theatre and in film.